Syriac Alphabet Language Online
Syriac alphabet (From Wikipedia)
The Syriac alphabet is a writing system used to write the Syriac language from around the 2nd century BC.
Unicode Meltho OpenType™ Syriac Fonts. Non-unicode Syriac Fonts.
The origins of the Syriac script are shrouded in mystery. It was orginally used as the medium for the extensive religious literature of Syrian Christians.
Syriac Alphabet For Children (Google eBook)
The Syriac Alphabet For Children By George Kiraz
- More Dictionaries
- Language Alphabet
- Syriac Keyboard Online
- Syriac Learning Online
- Syriac Grammar Online
- Syriac Language Online
- Language Dictionaries Online
- Language Dictionaries Books
- Learn Languages Online for Free
- Language Grammar Online
- Language Resources References
- Language Schools worldwide
- Language Translation Free