Vietnamese Alphabet Language Online
Vietnamese alphabet (From Wikipedia)
The Vietnamese alphabet, is the current writing system for the Vietnamese language.
They are basically Latin characters, which make Vietnam the only country using western alphabet between other countries in the region which use ideographic characaters.
Vietnamese Writing System
Modern Vietnamese is written with the Latin alphabet, known as quoc ngu in Vietnamese.
- More Dictionaries
- Language Alphabet
- Vietnamese Keyboard Online
- Vietnamese Learning Online
- Vietnamese English Dictionary
- Vietnamese Language Online
- Language Dictionaries Online
- Language Dictionaries Books
- Learn Languages Online for Free
- Language Grammar Online
- Language Resources References
- Language Schools worldwide
- Language Translation Free