Akkadian Language and Literature Resources
Akkadian language Wikipedia
Akkadian was a Semitic language (part of the greater Afro-Asiatic language family) spoken in ancient Iraq, particularly by the Assyrians and Babylonians (also called Assyro-Babylonian).
The Akkadian Language
Akkadian is a great cultural language of world history. These pages are about the cuneiform writing system on clay tablets, the language, the grammar. Some texts examples with transliteration and explanation are presented.
Akkadian and Sumerian Studies
Students in this field focus on Akkadian and/or Sumerian languages, literature, and history. Applicants are normally expected to have studied at least one Semitic language at the time of application.
Akkadian linguistics (Babylonian and Assyrian cuneiform texts
- Language Resources
- Akkadian English Dictionary
- Akkadian Alphabet
- Akkadian Cuneiform Script
- Akkadian Grammar Online
- Language Dictionaries Online
- Language Dictionaries Books
- Learn Languages Online for Free
- Language Grammar Online
- Language Resources References
- Language Schools worldwide
- Language Translation Free