Aromanian Language and Information Resources
Aromanian language From Wikipedia
Aromanian is an Eastern Romance language spoken in Southeastern Europe.
Aromanian is an Eastern Romance language spoken in Greece, Albania, Macedonia, Romania, Bulgaria and Serbia by about 300,000 people.
The Aromanians (Vlachs) in the Balkans.
Aromanians in Romania
The Recent History of the Aromanians in Romania.
Aromanians in Southeast Europe
The Recent History of the Aromanians in Southeast Europe
- Language Resources
- Romanian Keyboard Online
- Romanian Learning Online
- Romanian Grammar Online
- Romanian English Dictionary
- Romanian Language Online
- Language Dictionaries Online
- Language Dictionaries Books
- Learn Languages Online for Free
- Language Grammar Online
- Language Resources References
- Language Schools worldwide
- Language Translation Free