Faroese Language and Literature Resources
Faroese language (From Wikipedia)
Faroese often also spelled Faeroese, is a West Nordic or West Scandinavian language spoken by 48,000 people in the Faroe Islands and about 12,000 Faroese in Denmark.
Variation and change in spoken Faroese: the Nordic Dialect Corpus and sociolinguistics.
Faroese language, alphabet and pronunciation
Faroese is a North Germanic language with around 47,000 speakers in the Faroe Islands.
Icelandic and Faroese
The vocabulary of Insular Scandinavian: Lexical purism, neologisms and language contact in Icelandic and Faroese.
Faroese skjaldur - An endangered oral tradition of the North Atlantic.
- Language Resources
- Faroese Keyboard Online
- Faroese Learning Online
- Faroese English Dictionary
- Faroese Language Online
- Language Dictionaries Online
- Language Dictionaries Books
- Learn Languages Online for Free
- Language Grammar Online
- Language Resources References
- Language Schools worldwide
- Language Translation Free