Malay Language and Literature Resources
Indonesian language (From Wikipedia)
Indonesian or Bahasa Indonesia, based on the Riau version of Malay language, was declared the official language with the declaration of Indonesia's independence in 1945, following the 1928 "unifying language" declaration in the Indonesian Youth Pledge.
Malay (Bahasa Melayu)
Malay, also known as Bahasa Melayu, is a member of the Malayo-Polynesian branch of the Austronesian language family.
Introduction to the Malay Language
Descriptive Study of Phonological Differences Between Bahasa Malaysia & Bahasa Indonesia by Farah Eleena Mahdzan.
Malay: its history, role and spread 1996.
Malay language and culture
Malay language and culture - online courses
The national language of Malaysia 1996.
- Language Resources
- Bahasa-Malay Language Online
- Indonesian English Dictionary
- Indonesian Language Online
- Malay English Dictionary
- Language Dictionaries Online
- Language Dictionaries Books
- Learn Languages Online for Free
- Language Grammar Online
- Language Resources References
- Language Schools worldwide
- Language Translation Free