Marathi Language and Literature Resources
Marathi Language Resources on the Web
Marathi language resources: Mumbai/Bombay pages (fonts, software, literature etc).
Marathi is an Indo-Aryan language spoken by the Marathi people of western and central India.
Marathi is the language spoken by the native people of Maharashtra.
Marathi is an Indo-Aryan language spoken by about 71 million people mainly in the Indian state of Maharashtra and neighbouring states.
- Language Resources
- Marathi Keyboard Online
- Marathi Learning Online
- Marathi English Dictionary
- Marathi Language Online
- Language Dictionaries Online
- Language Dictionaries Books
- Learn Languages Online for Free
- Language Grammar Online
- Language Resources References
- Language Schools worldwide
- Language Translation Free