Slovak Language and Literature Resources
Slovakia is spoken in the following countries: Slovakia.
Slovak is an Indo-European, Baltic-Slavonic, Slavonic, West-Slavonic Language.
Illustrations of the IPA.
Slovakia - Nationalities, Language, Looking for Ancestors
Czechs, Slovaks and the Slovak linguistic separatism of the mid-nineteenth century.
"Why the Slovak Language has Three Dialects: A Case Study in Historical Perceptual Dialectology," Austrian History Yearbook, vol. 37 (Spring, 2006), 385-414.
- Language Resources
- Slovak Keyboard Online
- Slovak Learning Online
- Slovak English Dictionary
- Slovak Language Online
- Language Dictionaries Online
- Language Dictionaries Books
- Learn Languages Online for Free
- Language Grammar Online
- Language Resources References
- Language Schools worldwide
- Language Translation Free