- Learning Languages
- Hawaiian Phrases
Language Hawaiian Phrases, Sentences and Words
Hawaii has its own very rich language that you'll hear everywhere, and the English spoken in Hawaii uses many, many Hawaiian words.
Popular Hawaiian Words and Phrases!
The following are phrases that can be used on a daily basis and on special occasions. Click on the Hawaiian word to hear it spoken in Hawaiian.
Until the 1820s, Hawaiian was only a spoken language. In the 1820s, the Calvinist missionaries from New England began to write down phonetically the Polynesian-based words. Today, Hawaiian is no longer considered a spoken language, except on the island of Niihau.
- Alphabet ∼ Calligraphy ∼ Character ∼ Keyboard ∼ Writing
- Courses ∼ English ∼ ESL ∼ Grammar ∼ Podcast
- Dialect ∼ Apps
- Education ∼ Schools ∼ Universities
- Languages ∼ Linguistics ∼ Literature ∼ Teaching
- Numbers ∼ Phrases ∼ Pronunciation ∼ Verbs ∼ Vocabulary ∼ Word
- Radio Languages
- Translations ∼ Translators ∼ Glossary