- Learning Languages
- Lao Phrases
Language Lao Phrases, Sentences and Words
Lao is the main language of Laos. Thai is also closely related to Lao, and the Isaan dialect spoken in the northeast is, with minor differences in vocabulary aside, virtually identical to Lao.
The Thai-Isan-Lao Phrasebook is the first and only of its kind describing three Tai-Kadai languages comparatively in one book, using IPA (International Phonetic Alphabet).
- Alphabet ∼ Calligraphy ∼ Character ∼ Keyboard ∼ Writing
- Courses ∼ English ∼ ESL ∼ Grammar ∼ Podcast
- Dialect ∼ Apps
- Education ∼ Schools ∼ Universities
- Languages ∼ Linguistics ∼ Literature ∼ Teaching
- Numbers ∼ Phrases ∼ Pronunciation ∼ Verbs ∼ Vocabulary ∼ Word
- Radio Languages
- Translations ∼ Translators ∼ Glossary