- Learning Languages
- Tumbuka Phrases
Language Tumbuka Phrases, Sentences and Words
Tumbuka is a Bantu language which is spoken in parts of Northern Malawi, Eastern Zambia, and South-Western Tanzania.
There are also other sites with good Chitumbuka language or phrase info. Chitumbuka Phrasebook. The list that follows is based on a document used by Marion Medical Mission.
- Alphabet ∼ Calligraphy ∼ Character ∼ Keyboard ∼ Writing
- Courses ∼ English ∼ ESL ∼ Grammar ∼ Podcast
- Dialect ∼ Apps
- Education ∼ Schools ∼ Universities
- Languages ∼ Linguistics ∼ Literature ∼ Teaching
- Numbers ∼ Phrases ∼ Pronunciation ∼ Verbs ∼ Vocabulary ∼ Word
- Radio Languages
- Translations ∼ Translators ∼ Glossary