Georgian Alphabet Language Online
The contemporary Georgian script is known as mkhedruli ('military') in contrast to the earlier khutsuri ('ecclesiastical') script.
The Georgian alphabet is the writing system currently used to write the Georgian language and other South Caucasian (Kartvelian) languages (Mingrelian, Svan and sometimes Laz), and occasionally other languages of the Caucasus.
The Writing Georgian, Vocabulary and Grammar.
Georgian Alphabet for Beginners and Children
- Georgian Keyboard Online
- Georgian Learning Online
- Georgian Grammar Online
- Georgian English Dictionary
- Georgian Language Online
- Language Dictionaries Online
- Language Dictionaries Books
- Learn Languages Online for Free
- Language Grammar Online
- Language Resources References
- Language Schools worldwide
- Language Translation Free