Learn Norwegian Grammar Books
|Norwegian Verbs And Essentials of Grammar|
This compact volume offers an integrated guide to both Norwegian verbs and the basics of grammar. All the major verbal and grammatical concepts of the language are presented.
Paperback: 176 pages
|Norwegian: An Essential Grammar|
"This is an excellent dictionary, prepared with all the attention a good lexicographer pays to every detail..."
Paperback: 202 pages
Norwegian tales were first written down in the mid-1880s by two friends, Christian Asbjornsen and Jorgen Moe. Editor Joanne Asala has searched through these early stories to find the germs of wisdom — the proverbs — sprinkled throughout the tales. Some examples: "Silence is sometimes an answer." "True love does not grow rusty." "Necessity teaches new arts."
Paperback: 63 pages
- Norwegian Keyboard Online
- Norwegian Learning Online
- Norwegian Grammar Online
- Norwegian English Dictionary
- Norwegian Language Online
- Language Dictionaries Online
- Language Dictionaries Books
- Learn Languages Online for Free
- Language Grammar Online
- Language Resources References
- Language Schools worldwide
- Language Translation Free