Bengali Language and Literature Resources
Bengali Language Information
It contains main Bengali language features, such as Bengali alphabet, Bengali pronunciation rules, Bengali grammar and more.
History of Bangla (Banglar itihash). Bangla, being a member of the Indo-Aryan languages, is derived from Sanskrit, and hence appears to be similar to Hindi.
Bengali Language Resources
Bengali language resources: Mumbai/Bombay pages (fonts, software, literature etc).
Bangla kabita - Bengali Poem - Poetry Collection.
Virtual Bangladesh Literature
The history of Bangladeshi and Bengali literature goes back hundreds of years.
Viswayan - Exclusive Bengali
Destination Bengal - The Exclusive Bengali Cultural website.
Sameer ud Dowla Khan - Assistant Professor of Linguistics.
Bengali is an eastern Indo-Aryan language.
The history of the Bengali language (1920)
- Language Resources
- Bengali Keyboard Online
- Bengali Learning Online
- Bengali Grammar Online
- Bengali English Dictionary
- Bengali Language Online
- Alphabet & Script
- Languages of India (Major Languages Spoken in India)
- Language Dictionaries Online
- Language Dictionaries Books
- Learn Languages Online for Free
- Language Grammar Online
- Language Resources References
- Language Schools worldwide
- Language Translation Free