Creole Language and Literature Resources
Haitian Creole language and culture.
Throughout the world, but mostly in some parts of West Africa, in the Indian Ocean, in the Caribbean in general and in the South Pacific, a number of languages referred to as pidgins and creoles are spoken by several million people. These languages are essentially contact languages.
The Black Jacobins
An interesting historical account, The Black Jacobins, by C.L.R. James, examines the Haitian (San Domingo) Revolution of 1791-1803.
Haitian Creole language
Haitian Creole is one of Haiti's two official languages, along with French.
Haitian Creole Resources
Haitian Creole materials created by Bryant C. Freeman, ...
- Language Resources
- Creole English Dictionary
- Creole Language Courses
- Creole Language Resources
- English Language Vocabulary
- Language Dictionaries Online
- Language Dictionaries Books
- Learn Languages Online for Free
- Language Grammar Online
- Language Resources References
- Language Schools worldwide
- Language Translation Free