Konkani Language and Literature Resources
Konkani Heritage Album
The Origins of the Konkani Language by Dr. Krishnanand Kamat.
Konkani Language and Literature.
Konkani is an Indo-Aryan language belonging to the Indo-European family of languages and is spoken on the western coast of India.
Konkani Language Resources on the Web
Konkani language resources: Mumbai/Bombay pages (fonts, software, literature etc)
- Language Resources
- Languages of India (Major Languages Spoken in India)
- Konkani English Dictionary
- Konkani Language Online
- Language Dictionaries Online
- Language Dictionaries Books
- Learn Languages Online for Free
- Language Grammar Online
- Language Resources References
- Language Schools worldwide
- Language Translation Free