Lithuanian Language and Literature Resources
Lithuanian is spoken in the following countries: Lithuania, Russia, Latvia.
Institute of the Lithuanian Language
The Institute of the Lithuanian Language is a centre for research into the Lithuanian language.
Lithuanian Language and Literature
This pathfinder includes information about language and literature in Lithuania.
Notes on the use of Lithuanian indefinite pronouns.
The Lithuanian Language - Past and Present.
LITHUANIAN Home Page
Cultural Heritage - Science & Education - Information Society.
Website for Lituanus - Lithuanian Quarterly Journal.
Prussian, An Aboriginal a-Language?
Lithuanian identity, history, Geography and Auxiliaries.
An annual publication from the Institute of the Lithuanian Language.
University of Illinois at Chicago: The Earliest Known Lithuanian Glosses (~1520–1530).
The Lithuanian Language and Writing
The Lithuanian language belongs to the Indo-European family of languagesJonas Jablonskis(1860-1930) and together with Latvian constitutes the extant Baltic group of languages.
The Lithuanian Language
Traditions and Trends.
Archivum Lithuanic is available once a year.
- Language Resources
- Lithuanian Keyboard Online
- Lithuanian Learning Online
- Lithuanian Grammar Online
- Lithuanian English Dictionary
- Lithuanian Language Online
- Language Dictionaries Online
- Language Dictionaries Books
- Learn Languages Online for Free
- Language Grammar Online
- Language Resources References
- Language Schools worldwide
- Language Translation Free