Portuguese Language and Literature Resources
Portuguese language (From Wikipedia)
Portuguese is a Romance language that originated in what is now Galicia (Spain) and northern Portugal from the Latin spoken by romanized Pre-Roman peoples of the Iberian Peninsula (namely the Gallaeci, the Lusitanians, the Celtici and the Conii) about 2000 years ago.
Brazilian Portuguese Language
Differences between Portuguese spoken in Portugal (European Portuguese) and Brazilian Portuguese ?
Portuguese Language and Literature
Central Library: Resources for Portuguese Language and Literature.
Portuguese Language Links
Links to Portuguese-speaking countries - Map of Portuguese-speaking world ...
a language of Portugal
Information on Portugal and other countries where Portuguese is spoken.
The differences between Portuguese and Catalan (PDF) New
As diferenças e semelhanças entre o português europeu e o catalão.
Portuguese popular idioms
Literal translation of Portuguese popular idioms - Compiled, translated and explained by Tágide Crista.
History Portuguese Language (PDF) New
História da língua portuguesa paul teyssier Tradução de Celso Cunha.
A língua portuguesa
The Portuguese Language. A língua portuguesa.
- Language Resources
- Portuguese Keyboard Online
- Portuguese Keyboard (Brazil)
- Portuguese Learning Online
- Portuguese Grammar Online
- Portuguese English Dictionary
- Portuguese Language Online
- Language Dictionaries Online
- Language Dictionaries Books
- Learn Languages Online for Free
- Language Grammar Online
- Language Resources References
- Language Schools worldwide
- Language Translation Free