Punjabi Language and Literature Resources
Punjabi Language Resources on the Web.
Punjabi or Panjabi is an Indo-Aryan language spoken by inhabitants of the historical Punjab region (north western India and in Pakistan).
Gurmukhi to Shahmukhi Transliteration Utility.
Shahmukhi to Gurmukhi Transliteration Solution.
Punjabi Language (YouTube)
Learn Punjabi. I hope you will like it.
Inpage Text to Unicode Converter
InPage File to Unicode Converter Version 2.0.
Punjabi Unicode Multilingual
Online Unicode Multilingual Searchable e-library.
People living in the Punjab, and many Punjabi immigrants abroad, speak the Punjabi language.
The Punjabi Language
Punjabi is considered to be an ancient language. Punjabi is fusion and tonal language.
- Language Resources
- Languages of India (Major Languages Spoken in India)
- Punjabi Keyboard Online
- Punjabi Learning Online
- Punjabi English Dictionary
- Punjabi Language Online
- Language Dictionaries Online
- Language Dictionaries Books
- Learn Languages Online for Free
- Language Grammar Online
- Language Resources References
- Language Schools worldwide
- Language Translation Free